April was a great month for me; I committed to a college (The New School), I went to Coachella Weekend 1, and I took a weekend trip to NYC. Even though April was amazing, I’m ready to relax and ease into summer.
- Coachella Weekend 1 (duh).
- I’m going to be a freshman at the New School in NYC this fall! (Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, and Finn Harries currently attend!)
- I went to visit NYC to see the New School. During my spare time I ate at Cipriani’s and at the BG Restaurant.
- Senior Ditch Day was a success. The weather was perfect for a trip to the beach.
- My #womancrusheveryday (Blake Lively) released a new movie this month. I have yet to see Age of Adeline, but the reviews have been good so far. I would watch a documentary about paint drying if she was in it.
- My new Jeffrey Campbell Taggart-st Booties in Tan. (different color pictured)