Weekend 1 of Coachella 2015 is quickly approaching. I’ll be there spotting the latest trends in bohemian/festival fashion, but for now take a peak at what I’m bringing to make sure my beauty looks stay throughout the day.
- Topshop Rose Garland Bun Ring – Having long hair isn’t always a plus especially during hot desert weather, so I’m bringing this cute floral hair-tie to stay cool while keeping the “flower power” trend. It’s also a great alternative to last year’s flower crown trend, without being too basic.
- ncLA Nail Wraps in “So LA!” and “Dunes” – Worrying about a chipped nail is the last thing anyone wants to do at Coachella, so opt for easy nail wraps. The ncLA ones have the coolest patterns and are always super easy to apply.
- Quay Australia Hearts Sunglasses – Making sure your eyes have protection against the sun is super important at any age. These cute sunnies help lessen the damaging effects of the sun, and I love the heart shape (they’re surprisingly flattering as well).
- H&M Brush – The H&M x Coachella collab includes this collapsible hairbrush, which is perfect for keeping in a purse or fanny-pack (if you’re bold). Mosh pits tend to be unkind to longer hair lengths, so hairbrushes are valuable.
- l’Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara – I can’t go anywhere without my favorite mascara, and thank goodness they make it in a waterproof version. #nopromtears
- l’Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer BB Face Lotion SPF 50+ – I’m paranoid about wrinkles, and there is virtually no escape from the sun in Indio, CA, so sunscreen is a definite bring. I like this face sunscreen, because it’s water resistant and it’s infused with antioxidants, vitamin E, and white grape seed.
- Sun Bum SPF 30 Mango Lip Balm – I have a tendency to forget chapstick, but at Coachella I can’t afford to have chapped lips in burning, hot weather. I love Sun Bum’s products, and this specific item has Aloe and Vitamin E which will protect my lips, and mango is my favorite flavor.